We all keep searching for ways to improve our data models from performance and usability standpoint. This session will include techniques that I’ve learned to improve my data models. Whereas I will use Power BI for all the demos, this is also 100% applicable in Excel. Some of the presented solutions also improve data models from the maintenance standpoint of view.
– going for the Star Schema
– Fewer Measures = easier maintenance
– Using the right Visuals is key
– Cash Flow and P&L statement in Power BI
– General guidelines for building Power BI solutions