On the 17th January 2020, Dynamic Arrays were released to users of Office 365. This incredible feature changes the way you write and think about formulas. Six new functions and a change to the formula engine – Microsoft present a new and powerful Excel. Come and explore what you can do with Dynamic Array formulas and your new favourite function – FILTER.
– Unmask everything you need to know about Dynamic Arrays
– An introduction to some of the new Dynamic Array functions
– Automate reports with the FILTER function
– Use FILTER for a powerful lookup formula
– Make advanced drop-down list tasks easy with FILTER